Do you want Sponsor a loved one to join you in Canada?

Yes, you can !

As a Permanent Resident or Canadian citizen, you can sponsor family members to come live or work in Canada. 


Who can I Sponsor?

  • Spouse or Partner
  • Dependent Children
  • Parents and/or Grandparents
  • Relatives
  • Children or Grandchildren
  • Adopted Childen