Are you planning to live in Canada temporarily?

Parent/Grandparent Super Visa

Are you a parent or grandparent of a Canadian or Canadian permanent resident? Do you wish to visit your children or grandchildren? You may be able to apply for this category of visa as it will afford you the opportunity to reunite more frequently with your family.

Using our expertise, MHO Immigration Services, can help with your Super Visa application.

Study Permit

If you are looking to advance or change your career while obtaining a high-quality education, look no further!

 Having a Canadian educational qualification will propel you into a competitive and ever evolving labour market, equipping you with much sought after skills.

MHO Immigration Services’ consultants will support your study permit application into one of Canada’s designated learning institutes.

Temporary Foreign Worker

A temporary work permit is required for a non-resident to work in Canada. There are different types of temporary work permits, these include (but not limited to):

  • Business workers and visitors under international trade agreements (e.g. CUSMA, formerly known as NAFTA)
  • Caregiver
  • Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

Temporary Resident Permit

Do you have a compelling need to enter or to remain in Canada, but due to certain circumstances surrounding your application, you were deemed not admissible?

This ‘special permit’ may be ideal for you.

Using our expertise, MHO immigration Services, can help with your TRP application into Canada.

We support different types of temporary residence applications by:

  • Determining your eligibility for any of the Temporary Resident programs.
  • Helping you address the “compelling reason” to enter or remain in Canada.
  • Putting together all required documents needed to support your application.
  • Providing guidance and instructions as required through the entire process.
  • Submitting the application on your behalf.